Domestic Shipping Policy (within the contiguous 48 United States, Hawaii, Alaska, APO, FPO, etc)
- Upon check out of your shopping cart you will be provided all your shipping options and prices.
- The Home Brewery ships packages using FedEx or the USPS.
- Shipping prices are based on the weights and dimensions of the items in your shopping cart.
- Please note that some items will be charged shipping rates based on dimensional weight. These standards are set by FedEx and the United States Postal Service and typically apply to large, bulky items and items that are large in size but light in weight.
- Estimated Transit Times are in business days. Order placed after 10 am Central Time may be shipped on the following business day depending on order volume. If you need to request expedited shipping call customer service.
- Any customer wishing to discuss shipping rates and get a custom quote is welcome to call their order in to Customer Service at 800-321-2739(toll free) or 417-581-0963(Local).
International Shipping Policy
- International Shipments will require a custom shipping quote based on the weight, size and desired method of transit.
- Option 1: Contact Customer Service to get an International Shipping Quote. You will need to provide the items you wish to order and your shipping address for us to quote accurate shipping.
- Phone: 417-581-0963
- Email: email@example.com
- Option 2: Place order online using the shipping option "Pick Up In Store"
- Your Credit card will be charged for your merchandise only.
- You will be contacted shortly after placing your order with a shipping quote. At which point you can:
- accept the shipping charges - we will then charge your credit card for the approved shipping amount and your order will be shipped.
- or reject the shipping charges - your order will be refunded and cancelled.
BACKORDER / OUT OF STOCK
If an item you have ordered is out of stock and your order will be delayed more than a day or two, you will be contacted by our customer service team to notify you of the expected delay.
- Your entire order will be held and shipped out when all items are in stock. If you are unable or unwilling to wait for the backordered item, contact customer service and we can talk to you about shipping the order in two shipments.
- If a particular item in your order is determined unavailable for an extended length of time, that items purchase price will be refunded and, if requested, you will be contacted when the item becomes available for order again.
If you need to return merchandise for any reason:
- Contact The Home Brewery Customer Service at 417-581-0963 to discuss your needs and arrange the return.
- You will be asked to provide your original online order number and the name the order was placed under. We will also need a contact name and phone number (if different).
- Equipment can be returned if it is in unused or unopened condition.
- Ingredient returns will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Please Note - Perishable ingredients like liquid yeast cultures will not be accepted for return.
- Customers are responsible for the postage required to safely ship your return to The Home Brewery.
- It is recommended that customers use a trackable shipping service like UPS, FedEx or Priority USPS service and take care to insure the merchandise for the appropriate merchandise value.
- The Home Brewery is not responsible for packages lost in transit or damaged merchandise on its return trip to us.
- Once the returned merchandise is received, we will refund the merchandise amount only (minus any sales or discounts received at the time of purchase). Original shipping charges will not be refunded.
Please ship all returns to:
The Home Brewery
1967 W Boat St
Ozark, MO 65721
At The Home Brewery we strive for 100% accuracy on order fulfillment and take precautions to pack your order carefully and securely for transit. That being said – accidents do happen. If there is a problem with your order please contact customer service immediately at 800-321-2739 (Toll Free) or 417-581-0963 (Local)
What if my order contains a mistake and I was shipped an item that I did not order or something I did order is missing?
- If we have made a mistake in order fulfillment and shipped you an incorrect item. Contact us immediately and we will send out the correct merchandise at our expense and will instruct you on what to do with the incorrect merchandise.
What if my order was due to arrive and it still isn’t here?
- Track your package by logging on to your online account and going to order history.
- Contact us as soon as possible if your package does not arrive in the transit time expected. We will investigate the situation and file the necessary paperwork to start the trace and file a lost package claim if necessary. All this must be done in a prompt timeline for proper reimbursement.
What if I tracked my order and it says it was delivered but I don’t have the package?
- Check with your neighbors to make sure the package wasn’t accidently delivered to the wrong house.
- If you live in an apartment, check with the main office to make sure it was not delivered there.
- Log on to your account or look at your order confirmation email and make sure your shipping information was entered correctly – including apartment number / suite number, house number, city, state, zip, etc…
- If you still cannot locate your package - contact us immediately so that we can investigate it from our end.
What if I received my package but something was broken or damaged?
- Contact us immediately and we will send out replacement merchandise and start a claim with the shipping carrier.
- IMPORTANT! Please keep all original packaging and damaged merchandise in case the carrier requests it for inspection.