ACCUmash is a purified water additive for All Grain Brewers that targets the correct water profile for a specific subset of beers. It is the answer to take all of the calculations and guess work out of a painful step in your brewing process. ACCUmash, will help cut out any water chemistry hurtles in your all grain brewing process.
Once you have the ACCUmash packet that meets the characteristics of beer you are brewing, blend the entire package’s contents into a few pounds of the grain. Add the mixture to purified mash water (RO water or distilled). Stir vigorously and add the remaining grain. Check your pH and make any last adjustments you may need based on your recipe or personal preference. With 9 formulations available based on target color, finish and original gravity, there is an ACCUmash packet available for almost any beer you are targeting. Let ACCUmash help you control/eliminate all of the variables associated with water in your brewing process. Brewing style specific beer just got easier. ACCUmash FAQ’s Learn About Brew Water Chemistry From ACCUmash
- Finish:Hoppy, SRM 5-13, 1.040 – 1.060 OG
- Finish:Hoppy, SRM 5-13, 1.060 – 1.080 OG
- Finish:Balanced, SRM 2-6, 1.040 – 1.080 OG
- Finish:Balanced, SRM 7-16, 1.040 – 1.060 OG
- Finish:Balanced, SRM 7-16, 1.060 – 1.080 OG
- Finish:Balanced, SRM 17-25, 1.040 – 1.060 OG
- Finish:Balanced, SRM 17-25, 1.060 – 1.080 OG
- Finish:Malty, SRM >26, 1.045 – 1.065 OG
- Finish:Malty, SRM >26, 1.075 – 1.090 OG
There are no reviews yet.