The Brew Bag™ was designed specifically for the Brew In A Bag Method. BIAB is an economical All Grain Brewing option that is simple, cost effective, reliable and is quickly becoming a viable alternative to the typical three-tier sparge process. This sturdy bag makes it easy. The 15 Gallon Brew Bag – Fits 15.5 Gallon converted Sanke kegs or Keggles with at least an 11″ opening. Bag Measures 16″ x 23″
The Brew Bag™ Features:
- Heavy Duty Nylon Fabric. Use again and again – not a throw-away bag!
- 1″ polypropylene straps for easy pick up using your hands or a pulley and hook system.
- Seams are on the outside – no particulates get trapped in the bag
- The straps cover the seams and bear the strain on every use – this bag will last and last
- Use with Coolers and eliminate complicated manifolds and the chance of a stuck sparge.
- Can also be used as a hop bag – but it must be suspended above the kettle bottom
- Holds over 100 pounds of grain
- Hand wash and drip dry
- Made in the USA
Although this bag is not specifically designed for winemaking, we think it makes a great, heavy duty straining bag for even your largest batches of wine! Be aware that fruits will stain the fabric.