The BrewZilla is an all-in-one electric brewing system that has built-in elements for heating and boiling, programmable mash schedule and delayed start, a built-in pump for recirculation, an on-board water resistant control panel for setting and monitoring temperatures, a removable grain basket, and a built-in spigot for transferring. It is extremely portable and uses 110V power so it can be used nearly anywhere.
- Gen 3.1.1
- Stainless steel construction
- 9 gallon total capacity with a finished beer output of 5-6 gallons
- Digital control panel makes it easy to see the current temperature and set the temperature you want. The digital controller is also water resistant.
- Automatic step mashing – One of the coolest features of the BrewZilla is the ability to program the unit with up to 6 individual temperatures and durations so you can step mash precisely.
- Boil addition timers so you’ll never miss the mark for hop additions.
- 110V power and plug
- Dual heating elements for total control (1000 watts and 500 watts)
- Dual heating elements run off of a single 110 volt plug and have individual switches allowing for more control over the heating process. One element is 1000 watts and the other is 500 for a combined 1500 watts! Use both when you need to ramp up the temperature quickly either at the start to get to your mash temp or to go from your mash temp to boiling. Use only one of the elements when you want to hold a temperature.
- Stainless steel 1/2 in ball valve for draining
- Stainless Steel Immersion Wort Chiller included – shipped with bare ends so you can set it up best for your situation. We suggest adding 1/2″ tubing, hose clamps and fittings to help connect to a garden hose, hose bib, or faucet.
- Stainless steel malt pipe/basket
- Stamped volume markers
- Glass lid
- Built-in magnetic drive pump to easily recirculate the wort during the mash. Pump can also be used for draining your wort.
- Recirculation arm
- Temperature reads in °F or °C
- 32.75 in H (with recirculation arm) x 12.5 in D
- Recommended max. grain bill – 18 lbs
- Recommended min. grain bill – 8 lbs
There are no reviews yet.