The new standard in stainless steel, forward sealing faucet technology – Intertap™ faucets give you a clean, sanitary, drip free seal every time. Designed with a modular, threaded spout which can be quickly and easily removed to fit a variety of different attachments.
- Typically most beer taps use a rear sealing design and the beer in the tap drains from the body of the tap with the help from a vent hole drilled at the front of the tap. This drainage hole is a dark and wet cavity and is an ideal place for airborne bacteria and wild yeast to reproduce leaving a foul film that deteriorates the quality of your beer. Intertap™ faucets forward sealing design shuts off the flow at the front of the tap which in turn keeps wild yeast and bacteria out of the interior of the tap body.
- Other forward sealing faucets use a floating o-ring design which can be a problem as the tap ages and/or is not serviced regularly. Intertap™ uses a sliding shuttle that holds the o-ring perfectly in position allowing a more reliable connection to be made with the seal. This is what makes Intertap™ the most reliable forward sealing design available.
- High Quality 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Intertap™ uses a threaded spout that can quickly and easily be removed and replaced with a range of other spouts including:
- Stout Spout – features an internal creamer disc for the perfect pint
- Growler Filler – features a 1/2″ barb for easy growler filling
- Ball Lock Post – allows for easy fill of smaller kegs or connect a counter pressure filler or line cleaner.
This item is the faucet body only – Handle and Shank sold separately
There are no reviews yet.