Specially designed for mixing and stirring wine/beer and de-gassing.
- Manufactured in high quality polycarbonate with ABS blades and stainless steel insert.
- The blades act like a turbine for maximum mixing and stirring efficiency.
- The Mix-Stir fits any electric drill (variable speed drill with reversing capacity recommended).
- The Mix-Stir comes standard in a 24″ length. It is long enough to be used in large primary fermenters and barrels.
- The Plastic blades also make it safe to use with glass carboy.
- We do not recommend using a high-speed drill, since it will create stress into the joint of the plastic and the stainless steel insert.
- Maximum Temperature: 75 °C (167 °F).
There are no reviews yet.